Airtable - Zoho Analytics Integration
Airtable is an easy-to-use online platform for creating and sharing relational databases. Integration with Airtable is part of our to-do-list and we'll be enabling it in the near future. Meanwhile, for apps/tools without direct integration with Zoho Analytics (such as Airtable),
- You can export the data files (such as CSV, XML, XLSX, PDF, HTML) from your app/tool, and import them using the Files option available in Zoho Analytics.
- You can generate API to pull data from your app/tool and import using the Feeds/URL option in Zoho Analytics.
- You can use our integration platform (Zapier/Zoho Flow) to connect your data with Zoho Analytics.
- Zapier supports integration with Airtable. You can use Zapier to integrate Airtable with Zoho Analytics.
- You can use Sync Inc tool - a tool to query Airtable using SQL, to import the Airtable data into Zoho Analytics.
- Refer to Sync Inc documentation to know more about the same.