Advanced Shopify Reporting & Analytics App
Shopify reporting and analytics app to transform your Shopify store into a growth powerhouse.
- Visually analyze your Shopify data
- Extract actionable insights instantly
- Unlock new opportunities with advanced AI
Powered by zoho analytics. trusted by great brands.
Shopify Reporting Made Easy
Get started instantly with an exhaustive collection of prebuilt reports and dashboards for end-to-end store insights.
Custom Shopify Reports For Specific Business Needs
Visually analyze and build your own Shopify reports and dashboards with an AI-powered, merchant-friendly interface.
A Must-have Shopify Analytics App
An array of advanced analytical functionalities to effectively plan and grow your Shopify store.
"If you use Shopify and need advanced analytics, then you should integrate Zoho Analytics. We were able to integrate Shopify into Zoho Analytics in a few clicks, and reports were generated within minutes."
Co-founder, Ecom Ventures
"Zoho Analytics on Shopify is great. I'm very happy with the integration. The fact is you can simply select Shopify from data sources and configure which tables you want and every table is pretty much in there. It's very easy to get Shopify data into Zoho Analytics."
Chief Operating Officer, Quikflip Apparel
"Automation is the way to scale and that can be perfectly done with Shopify and Zoho. With the right metrics, we are continuously able to make the right decisions on how to further boost our business. Thanks to Zoho Analytics we get daily insights on our performance, so we can quickly solve issues and maximize profits."
Founder & CEO, Giftomatic
Why Zoho Advanced Analytics For Shopify?
Integrated seamlessly within your Shopify store for quick and easy access.
Powered By Zoho Analytics
Engineered by one of the pioneers in the Business Intelligence market.
Deep analytics, high scalability, and the agility to handle any business need.
Value For Your money
Delivering business value at a competitive price, with quick ROI on implementation.
We got your back! Our seasoned customer support team works alongside you to grow your Shopify stores.
With security, privacy, and compliance practices at global standards, we're committed to protecting your data.
Overview of Shopify Reporting
What are Shopify reports?
- Shopify reports provide insights into your business' sales and order performance, acquisition, customers, and profit. With these reports, you can analyze how your business is performing and decide whether you want to rethink your strategies.
Why do I need to have a Shopify reporting app?
- An advanced Shopify reporting app will help you better visualize data in the form of charts and identify patterns and trends with the help of artificial intelligence. Also, the app will predict and forecast the future performance of the business, so you can be prepared with the stocks in the inventory.
What are the key Shopify reports to monitor to increase sales?
- The key Shopify reports may vary based on the business. However, here are some popular key reports to monitor in order to increase sales:
- Sales reports include month-over-month sales, monthly average order value, monthly sales trend, etc.
- Orders reports include monthly orders and its forecast, cumulative orders, orders by source, etc.
- Customers reports include customer addition trend and its forecast, customers based on location and monthly average order value, etc.
- Products reports include collections addition trend, most and least selling products, orders by products and variants, etc.
What are the critical KPIs to monitor?
- Every business should monitor a few KPIs in order to keep track their performance accurately. Below are some of the critical KPIs to monitor:
- Sales and orders in the month
- Average order value
- Active customers
- Returning customer%
Why choose Zoho Advanced Analytics for Shopify reporting?
- Businesses should choose Zoho Analytics for Shopify reporting as it offers multiple data visualization options, AI-powered analysis, collaboration with the team, reports and dashboards embedding, and many more.