What supplies and services are not eligible for refund under the special relief arrangement for the construction of new residences?
Supplies/services not eligible for refund:
- furniture that is not fixed to the building, such as sofas, tables, and chairs.
- electrical and gas appliances
- landscaping elements
- integrated electrical appliances such as fridges, dishwashers, microwaves, washing machines, dryers, and coffee machines
- audio equipment, built-in speakers, intelligent lighting systems, satellite boxes, freeview boxes, CCTV, and telephones
- electrical components for garage doors and gates
- garden furniture, ornaments and sheds
- verification body fees