Toll Free: 80004440824

Frequently Asked Questions on VAT

Last updated on 17 August, 2018

 Back to FAQ

What supplies and services are eligible for refund under the special relief arrangement for the construction of new residences?

Supplies/services eligible for refund:

  • services of builders, architects and engineers
  • supervisory services
  • other similar services necessary for the construction of new residence
  • building materials (bricks, cement, tiles, etc)
  • central air conditioning and split units
  • doors
  • decorating materials
  • dust extractors and filters
  • permanent fencing
  • fire alarms and smoke detectors
  • flooring
  • guttering
  • heating systems
  • kitchen sinks, work surfaces and fixed cupboards
  • lifts and hoists
  • plumbing materials
  • power points
  • sanitary units
  • shower units
  • window frames and glazing
  • wires embedded inside the structure of the building
Get your business VAT ready with Zoho Books, an easy to use accounting software