How do I apply to get a licence for granting access to events?
You must fill out the Licence Request for Event Organiser to Grant Access to Events, which is available on the FTA website or e-Service portal. Attach the supporting documents mentioned below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of the event permit issued by the concerned government authority.
- A sample copy of the ticket which includes the ticket price and the name of the event.
- Copy of the authorised signatory’s passport or Emirates ID.
Apart from the documents mentioned above, if you are a supplier who is a UAE resident, then you also need to send the following documents:
* Copy of your valid trade licence.
- Copy of your valid organiser registration certificate provided by the concerned government authority.
If you are a supplier who is a non-UAE resident, then you need to provide proof of establishment of your business, such as a certificate of incorporation.