Toll Free: +971 80004440824

Frequently Asked Questions on VAT

 Back to FAQ

How do I apply to get a licence for granting access to events?

You must fill out the Licence Request for Event Organiser to Grant Access to Events, which is available on the FTA website or e-Service portal. Attach the supporting documents mentioned below and send it to

  • Copy of the event permit issued by the concerned government authority.
  • A sample copy of the ticket which includes the ticket price and the name of the event.
  • Copy of the authorised signatory’s passport or Emirates ID. 

Apart from the documents mentioned above, if you are a supplier who is a UAE resident, then you also need to send the following documents:


  • Copy of your valid trade licence.

  • Copy of your valid organiser registration certificate provided by the concerned government authority. 

If you are a supplier who is a non-UAE resident, then you need to provide proof of establishment of your business, such as a certificate of incorporation.  

Get your business VAT ready with Zoho Books, an easy to use accounting software