Access Token Request
The client makes an access token request on behalf of the resource owner to Zoho Accounts via the user-agent (web browser):
- URI Endpoint: https://accounts.zoho.com/oauth/v2/auth
- HTTP Request Type: GET
- Mandatory Parameters:
- client_id - Obtained from registering your client at the Zoho Accounts developer console.
- response_type -Value must be 'token'.
- Authorized Redirect URI - The URI endpoint that Zoho Accounts will redirect the web browser to with the access token after authorizing the client.
Note: Make sure the authorized redirect URI is the same as the one provided while registering your client.
- Scope - Sample scope - "AaaServer.profile.READ"
- Access Token Response Parameters:
- access token - A client-authorized key that lets the client access protected resources from Zoho. The client can make API requests using this access token for up to an hour after the creation of the token.
- expires_in - Time taken for an access token to expire, in seconds.
- location - Determines user's domain location. Clients must make access token requests to that particular domain URI. Click here to get domain location and URI.
Sample HTTP Request
https://accounts.zoho.com/oauth/v2/auth? client_id=1000.GMB0YULZHJK411248S8I5GZ4CHUEX0& response_type=token& scope=AaaServer.profile.Read& redirect_uri=https://www.zylker.com/oauthredirect
Sample HTTP Response
https://www.zylker.com/oauthredirect#& access_token=1000.a9a2690d6d5052d3728c6e330bfabad.a8ae8ab5bf3a8d7e08b8d9eafe52ea2d& expires_in=3600& location=us