You can access Zoho Mail from your mobile phone in multiple ways depending on your Phone's configuration. If you have a GPRS enabled phone, which supports internet browsing, you can access the mobile version of Zoho without installing any other applications. If you have a smart phone with inbuilt Email client, you can configure your account via IMAP or Active Sync.
Steps to access Zoho mail from Mobile browser
- Open your mobile browser
- Type m.zoho.com from mobile or t.zoho.com from your tablet device.
- Provide the credentials you use to login to your Zoho account.
- After successful login, your welcome screen appears.
- Select Mail to view your Inbox.
- Select multiple messages and apply labels or flags.
- Select Menu to view the Folders, Labels and Views.
- You can browse through folders, apply labels to your mails, flag your messages and also search mails.
- You can switch to your POP account from the left side, to view the emails in your POP accounts.
- Click on Compose to compose and send a new mail.
- You can click on Scribbles to create and send an image by email
- When you send an email, it will be placed in your Outbox, in case you have Outbox enabled.
- You can navigate to your Outbox folder to send emails immediately.
- You have to click on 'Refresh' to check for new mails.