Start with 15 Days Free.
Standard$ 5 Per User / Month $50 Per User / Year Try for free
- 10 Apps
- 1000 Records / User You will need as many records as many form submissions you are going to make. The records purchased for multiple users can be consumed by any user in any proportion.
- 512 MB / User The total size of uploaded files and images allowed in your account. The total storage purchased for multiple users can be used by any user in any proportion.
- Drag & Drop Development
- Themes & Layouts
- Unlimited Workflows
- Schedules Execute time-based workflows such as reminders. To know more about Schedules, check the help document. More schedules can be bought using the Schedule Addon.
- Webhooks They are used to get data from and post data to external websites. More webhooks can be bought using the Webhook add-on.
PROFESSIONALLimited usersUnlimited UsersMost Popular$ 10 Per User / Month $100 4,990 Per User / Year Try for free
- 50 Apps
- 5000 Records / User
- 1 GB / User
- Unlimited Apps
- 100,000 Records
- 10 GB
- Everything in Standard &
- Scheduled Backup
- Payment Gateway
- Customer Portal (as add-on)
ENTERPRISELimited usersUnlimited Users$ 15 Per User / Month $150 9,990 Per User / Year Try for free
- Unlimited Apps
- 10,000 Records / User
- 2 GB / User
- Unlimited Apps
- 1 Million Records
- 20 GB
- Everything in Professional&
- Enhanced Access Controls
- Role-based Security
- Multi-Language Support
- Record Audit A security-relevant feature in Zoho Creator, captures the history of changes made to a record for viewing/auditing purposes.
Forever Free Plan :
- 3 Apps
- 3 Users
- 750 Records
- Storage - 300MB
Extend your app capabilities and make it more scalable with these list of add-ons
10,000 records at $10/month
500 emails/day at $10/month
50 SMS credits at $10/month
Available only for Professional &
Enterprise plans : $99 /month
Can't decide which plan is right for you?See our complete feature comparison
Zoho Creator for Non-Profits
Your passion is limitless, and so are the possibilities of Zoho Creator. We're here to help you take your mission to the next level with software that can help you change the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my data safe?
At Zoho, we are very fanatic about data security. We have developed a comprehensive set of practices, technologies and policies to help ensure your data is secure. Read more about our security policies.
How does the free 15 days trial work?
After you sign up, you can try out all the premium features of Zoho Creator for free for 15 days. We won't charge you anything during the Free Trial period. After the trial, you will be moved to our FREE edition. You will still be able to use your apps and your data will not be lost.
How does the payment work?
At the end of the Free Trial period, you can upgrade your account to a paid plan to continue using all features. Once you've upgraded to a paid plan, you will be charged based on the plan you've selected and we will send you an invoice for the same.
CAN I USE THE FREE PLAN FOREVER?
Yes, you can stay in the forever FREE plan with limited access to premium features. If you want to access the premium features, you can upgrade your account at anytime.
CAN I SWITCH PLANS ANYTIME?
After your Trial period is over you can upgrade to paid plans anytime you wish to. And even after you have upgraded, you can switch from your existing plan to another plan that suits your need.
Our sales team will be happy to answer any questions you might have about the plans and pricing.