In ZeptoMail you can purchase credits based on your email sending volumes. List of things to know about before purchasing credits:
- A single ZeptoMail credit allows you to send 10,000 emails.
- Every credit is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- ZeptoMail counts the email to each recipient in your email header as separate email. That means, if your email has 1 recipient in 'to' field, 1 recipient in 'cc' field, and 1 recipient in 'bcc' field; then the total count of emails sent is 3.
To purchase credits
- Go to Your Account >> Subscription.
- Click on Buy extra credits.
- Choose the number of credits, fill in your payment details, and complete your transaction.
The subscription tab will tell you the number of credits purchased, number of credits remaining, number of emails left, the expiry dates based on the credit purchase date and the usage of credits for your account. These details are further classified as Subscription details and Transaction details. You can also view the earliest date of your account credit expiry. If you wish to purchase additional credits you can click on Buy extra credits.
The subscription tab gives a detailed view of the purchase of credits, its expiry date, and the remaining credits for that particular transaction.
The table in this section has 4 columns:
Credits purchased : This column shows the total number of credits purchased.
Credits Remaining: This gives the balance credits available to the total credits purchased in a single transaction.
Purchase Date: The date and time on which the credits were purchased.
Expiration Date: The date and time on which your balance available credits will expire. All credits purchased will be valid only for 6 months from the date of purchase.
The transaction tab provides a complete overview of the credits transacted: Purchased, Used, and Expired.
The transaction details tab has 3 columns:
Transaction type: It can be Purchased, Used, or Expired.
- Purchased indicates the number of credits added to your account
- Used denotes the total number of credits consumed from your available credits
- Expired indicates the number of credits that were not consumed before their expiry date
Number of credits: This shows the value for each transaction type.
Transaction Date: the specific date of the transaction. Eg., in the above image, for the transaction type, 'Used', the user has consumed 5 credits on 26th August.
Before you get started it is important to know that ZeptoMail is for sending transactional emails like welcome emailers, password reset emails, OTPs. We do not support sending bulk emails or promotional emails like newsletters or marketing campaign emails. If you are looking for a bulk email provider, check out Zoho Campaigns.