Inserting a Signature:
Signatures are required when you are sending job application forms, sending contracts, and so on. What if you want to create a template in Writer and insert your signature directly without having to switch between tabs? You can now create a new template in Writer and insert signature and sign fields right away.
- Click > Insert
- In the menu that follows, you will see 'Signature and Initial' fields as shown below.
- Click and you will see this dialog box.
- Type Text - You can type in your signature and choose any one of the font styles from the list.
- Draw Signature - You can sign with your free hand in the space provided.
- Capture As Photo - You can capture a photo of your signature using your device camera and use it here.
- Upload As Photo - You can also choose a picture from your device and upload it.
- Zoho Sign - You can also insert your signature using your Zoho Sign account.
Once you select Edit in Zoho Sign, a dialog box opens where you can configure your signature, add a stamp, manage the date format and time zone.
If you are new to Zoho Sign, here's where you can get started.
Once you add a signature in any of the above mentioned formats, the signature will be inserted as an image and it can be edited just like any other image.