You can easily mail your document directly from Writer without opening your mail box.
To email a document,
- Click the Distribute button at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click the Email icon in the top menu bar.
- Enter the email address, subject line, and the message for the recipient.
- Click Send.
You can mark a document as final when you're done with all the edits. This option helps prevent changes to documents you share with others by making it read-only.
To mark a document as final,
- Click on the Distribute button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- A new tab would drop down with Mark As Final at its right most corner. Click on it to mark your document as final.
- Once you marked your document as final, you can no longer make edits until you enable editing. Click Enable editing, so that you can edit it again, if required.
Note: If you have unresolved edits, you will receive a pop-up prompting you to address them before marking the document final.