Our team is happy to help with any queries you have.
- Zoho WorkDrive
- Dropbox business
- Public and Private Team Folders
- Built-in native Office Suite
- Data Templates
- Multiple external sharing links
- Unlimited version history
- Granular access levels for Team Folders
- Contextual unread notifications
Save more than 60% on your productivity tools with Zoho WorkDrive
- StarterUnavailable /user/month(billed annually) Dropbox doesn't have a starter plan that caters to smaller teams, which means teams are forced to start at $12.5
- Team$12.5/user/month(billed annually) /user/month(billed annually) $8.5(68%)
- Business$20/user/month(billed annually) /user/month(billed annually) $12(60%)
Dropbox provided limitations in terms of the sharing abilities. We found that we needed to store files in multiple locations to work around this. Zoho WorkDrive gives us the space we need for a fair price, and it means we can truly upload everything without having to watch the space we use constantly.
Why choose WorkDrive for your Business?
Built-in Office Suite
You don't need third-party tools to go about your day-to-day work. WorkDrive comes with a fully-featured office suite so you can work on documents, spreadsheets, or presentations without spending an extra penny!
Public Team Folders
As your organization gets bigger, ensuring that the right people have access to important files becomes increasingly complicated. WorkDrive lets you create public Team Folders that anyone in your team can find and join.
Multiple external sharing links
Create multiple custom links with separate link properties to share the same file with different people or groups outside your organization. Label them for easy reference, and track the number of views and downloads for each, separately.