- New users can redeem the wallet credits/ coupon code and purchase any Zoho product(s) before the expiry of credits.
- Available credits can be viewed in Zoho payments portal.
- Wallet credits can be used only for new purchases or edition upgrades within Zoho.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- All wallet credits are time-sensitive and need to be used within the expiration date.
- Credits cannot be encashed or transferred to a bank account or card.
- Wallet credit can be transferred between two users as long as it is within the same organization (same domain) and country. To request a transfer, write an email to email@example.com
- Credits cannot be transferred to someone outside an organization.
- All unused credits will lapse when the customer cancels /downgrades the account in between the subscription period.
Exceptions in Credit Usage
- For Annual purchases only, customers/prospects are restricted on the usage of Zoho Wallet credits up to 50% of the invoice amount or maximum of $200, whichever is lower.
- Maximum of $200 only can be used, even on a monthly purchase for the following products: Z Service Desk Plus, Z Patch Manager Plus, Z Site 24*7, Z Log Management Cloud, Z Identity Management, ZOne, ZAssist,Remote Access plus, MDM On Demand.
- An existing customer of any Zoho product cannot use credits to purchase Zoho One.
- Existing Zoho One customers can use the credits to purchase products that are not available in the bundle.