Zoho Voice is a cloud based telephony software that allows you to buy local and toll-free numbers from multiple countries to make, receive and forward local and international voice calls from anywhere, and from any device using internet.
Accessing Zoho Voice
Zoho Voice is a part of Zoho's suite of online collaboration and business productivity applications (hereinafter "Zoho Services"). You will be able to access Zoho Voice by using your common account for all Zoho Services (hereinafter "Zoho Account"). You may also access Zoho Voice through the programming interface provided by Zoho ("API").
Accessing Other Zoho Services
Many Zoho Services are integrated with Zoho Voice. Your Zoho Account will also allow you to access all Zoho Services even if such Zoho Services are not integrated with Zoho Voice. Use of some of these Zoho Services may require acceptance of terms of service specific to such Zoho Services (hereinafter “Service Specific Terms”). You must read, understand and accept the Service Specific Terms before using the corresponding Zoho Service.
Accessing Third Party Applications Integrated with Zoho Voice
Virtual Phone Numbers
You have the option to purchase virtual phone numbers in supported countries subject to applicable numbering rules and regulatory practices. You are required to maintain adequate credits in your Zoho Voice account to purchase the virtual phone numbers. However, the allocation of the purchased numbers to your Zoho Voice account will be subject to Zoho's approval.
Zoho works with various licensed telecom providers and regulators to purchase the virtual phone numbers. You understand that in order to purchase numbers in certain jurisdictions, you may be required to have an address within that jurisdiction or provide additional information or documentation. Hence, if you require numbers from such jurisdictions, you are required to provide the information as reasonably requested by Zoho. You further understand and acknowledge that such information will be shared with telecom providers and regulators as necessary for the purchase of virtual phone numbers.
Restrictions on use
By using Zoho Voice, you agree that :
- You will not violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations, including any applicable laws with regards to collecting, recording, transmitting, or monitoring communications.
- You will not transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, inappropriate, offensive, indecent, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not transmit any content that is considered as confidential and/or personal information belonging to any person or entity, without their authorization.
- You will not use Zoho Voice to transmit any content that will exploit or harm minors.
- You will not transmit any content that contain any malicious codes, viruses, malware, or any other similar software or programs that will harm or interfere with the operation of the networks, servers or other infrastructures of Zoho Voice.
- You will not use Zoho Voice for spamming, phishing, unsolicited advertising or for sending any bulk communications (marketing or otherwise) in violation of applicable laws .
- You will not use Zoho Voice to impersonate any individual or entity or to otherwise mislead others about the identity of the caller or the origin of the communications.
- You will not use Zoho Voice to perform “robocalls” or engage in other abusive practices.
- You will not use Zoho Voice for collecting any information about third parties, without their authorization.
- You will not trunk or forward Zoho Voice number to another phone number(s) capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls.
- You will not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any third party's intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- You will not use Zoho Voice to intercept, block, redirect, or disclose any communication for any purpose.
Zoho may, in it's sole discretion and without any prior notice, disable the virtual phone numbers provided to you, if it reasonably believes that you have violated the Terms.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that Zoho Voice (i) does not support any emergency calls to any hospitals, law enforcement agencies, medical care unit or any emergency service ("Emergency Services"), and (ii) is not required to offer access to any Emergency Services under any applicable Law.
Zoho shall not provide any refund for the unused credits in your Zoho Voice account in the event of your closure of Zoho Voice account.
Usage Limits for Zoho Voice
Zoho may prescribe usage limits based on the subscription plan chosen by you. You must make sure that your usage is within the usage limits prescribed by Zoho in order to avail uninterrupted service. You understand that Zoho may restrict an activity if you reach the usage limit corresponding to such activity.