Steps to configure single sign-on for TalentLMS:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select TalentLMS.
- Enter the Tenant ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for TalentLMS. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
TalentLMS configuration steps:
- Log in to TalentLMS as an administrator.
- Navigate to Go to > Account & Settings > Users.
- Select Single Sign-On in the Users screen that opens, then paste the certificate, login URL, and logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Click Save and check your configuration.