Steps to configure single sign-on for Spotinst:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Spotinst.
- Enter the Relaystate in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for Spotinst. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Spotinst configuration steps:
- Log in to Spotinst as an administrator.
- Navigate to the Identity Providers tab.
- Paste the certificate, login URL, and logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Click Submit.