Steps to configure single sign-on for SpaceIQ:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select SpaceIQ.
- Enter the Instance ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for SpaceIQ. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
SpaceIQ configuration steps:
- Log in to SpaceIQ as an administrator.
- Click the Integrations icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Paste the certificate, login URL, and logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Click Save and Activate.