Steps to configure single sign-on for Salesforce
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Salesforce.
- Enter the organization ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users tol have single sign-on permissions for Salesforce. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Salesforce configuration steps
- Log into Salesforce as an administrator.
- Select the Setup Single Sign-On (SSO) option in the Security Controls tab.
- Enter a Name and API Name for reference.
- Paste the Login URL, Logout URL, and IdP certificate, copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Save the configuration.
- Navigate to Domain Management > Domain and edit the domain settings.
- Select Enable SSO Configuration and Choose Login Method and add the domain created or registered domain.