Steps to configure single sign-on for NewRelic
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select NewRelic.
- Enter the account ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for NewRelic. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
NewRelic configuration steps
- Log into NewRelic as an administrator.
- Navigate to account.newrelic.com > Account settings > Security and authentication > Single sign on.
- In the SAML Single Sign On page, check your New Relic SAML Service Provider details.
- To upload Zoho Vault's certificate, select Choose File, then select and save the file.
- Specify the Remote login URL that your users will use for single sign-on.
- If your organization's SAML integration provides a redirect URL for logout, copy and paste or type in the Logout landing URL; otherwise leave blank.
- Once you complete the configuration, test the SSO settings.
- Complete the email confirmation that NewRelic sends you automatically to enable SSO for your users.