Steps to configure single sign-on for Mimecast:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Mimecast.
- Enter the Account ID in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for Mimecast. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Mimecast configuration steps:
- Log in to Mimecast as an administrator.
- Navigate to Mimecast Administration Console.
- Paste the certificate, login URL, and logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.The username in Zoho Vault and Mimecast must be the same.
- Click Save. It usually takes fifteen minutes for Mimecast to apply the configuration.