Steps to configure single sign-on for Lessonly
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Lessonly.
- Enter the subdomain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for Lessonly. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Lessonly configuration steps
- Talk to your representative at Lessonly to begin to setup process for SSO with SAML.
- They will need Zoho Vault's login URL, logout URL, and certificate.
- You can copy the Zoho Vault details from the IdP details page during SSO configuration in Zoho Vault or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Once SSO configuration is completed by Lessonly, you will be able to find your Lessonly service provider metadata at: https://your_subdomain.lessonly.com/auth/saml/metadata.