Steps to configure single sign-on for KnowledgeTree
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select KnowledgeTree.
- Enter the subdomain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for KnowledgeTree. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
KnowledgeTree configuration steps
- Log into KnowledgeTree as an administrator.
- Navigate to Settings then click the Security & Authentication button on the left and select SSO Identity Providers.
- Paste the Login URL and IdP certificate copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Enable SAML SSO by checking On under Enable.
- Click Save Provider.