Steps to configure single sign-on for JitBit
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select JitBit.
- Enter the sub domain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for JitBit. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
JitBit configuration steps
- Log into JitBit as an administrator.
- Navigate to Administration > General Settings > Enable SAML 2.0 single sign on.
- Paste the Login URL and IdP certificate, copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Click Save Changes.