Steps to configure single sign-on for Heroku
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Heroku.
- Enter the organization name in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for Heroku. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Heroku configuration steps
- Log into Heroku as an administrator.
- Navigate to Settings > Enable SSO.
- Paste the Login URL, Logout URL, and IdP certificate, copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- When setup is completed successfully, a confirmation dialog and the URL of the SSO login for end users will be displayed.
- Heroku will not send emails when the SSO set up is complete. You should inform your end users of this.