Steps to configure single sign-on for DigiCert:
- Log in to Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select DigiCert.
- Enter the Federation Name in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select which users will have single sign-on permissions for DigiCert. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
DigiCert configuration steps:
- Log in to DigiCert as an administrator.
- Navigate to Settings > Single Sign-on.
- Click Edit Federation Settings.
- Paste the certificate, login URL, and logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Click Save and Finish.