Steps to configure single sign-on for Deskpro
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Deskpro.
- Enter the subdomain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for Deskpro. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Deskpro configuration steps
- Log into Deskpro as an administrator.
- Click ADMIN in the top-right corner of the page and select Admin Home.
- Navigate to Admin > CRM > Auth & SSO in the left pane.
- Click Add and select SAML Authentication in the window that opens.
- Check Yes in Enabled?
- Paste the Login URL, Logout URL and x.509 certificate copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Click Install App and Save.