Steps to configure single sign-on for Assembla
- Log into Zoho Vault as an administrator.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps > Add Supported App.
- Search for and select Assembla.
- Enter the subdomain in the Application Settings page and click Next.
- Copy the Zoho Vault details from the screen or download the details as a metadata file by clicking the Download MetaData File option.
- Click Next.
- Select users to have single sign-on permissions for Assembla. You can revoke user access at any time.
- Click Save.
Assembla configuration steps
- Log into Assembla as an administrator.
- Navigate to Menu > Admin > SAML Authentication.
- Enable SAML Authentication.
- Paste the Login URL and Logout URL copied from the Zoho Vault IdP details page.
- Open the downloaded certificate as a text file. Copy and paste the content into the X.509 Certificate text field.
- Click Update SAML Settings.