LastPass has joined LogMeIn and feels thrilled. But, the LastPass community is deeply unhappy and disappointed. Acquisitions are intrinsically unsettling and raise questions about pricing, data privacy, security, development, vision, values, and other core issues. If you are a LastPass user frustrated over the recent development, you have a choice:
Switch to Zoho Vault for free in a single click!
Zoho Vault is an online password manager that comes with an easy-to-use interface, advanced team sharing features, cross-platform support, rock-solid security, and complete data privacy.
Switching to Zoho Vault is free, fast, and easy
Zoho Vault for personal use
Go ahead and sign up directly. You will be enrolled into a 15-day free trial. At the end of the trial, your account will be automatically converted to the free plan that is valid forever.
Zoho Vault for businesses
(Free for a year)
1. Go ahead and sign up for an account directly. You will be enrolled into a 15-day free trial.
2. Then, fill out this online form providing proof of your LastPass usage. You may attach a screen capture of the LastPass acquisition announcement email that was sent to you. Once we receive the screen capture, we will enable a one-year, enterprise subscription license absolutely free of cost.
SIGN UP NOW
A verification email has been sent to $EMAIL. Please click the link given in that email to confirm your registration.
- If your registration is not confirmed, Zoho reserves the right to deactivate or close it later without notice.
- Add Zoho Team<email@example.com> in white-list or zohoaccounts.com in allowed domain.
- If you don't see our mail, please check your spam folder also.