Thanks for choosing Zoho Vault to store and manage your digital identities. By signing up for Zoho Vault, you are not only taking the first step to secure and simplify your online life, but also becoming a part of our family. Zoho, the operating system for business, is trusted by more than 40 million users worldwide.
Before You Sign Up
Does it cost money to use Zoho Vault?
Zoho Vault is a free service for personal use, and we will never ask you to pay to continue using it. But if you wish to use any of the advanced sharing features, you need to opt in to one of our subscription plans. Refer to our pricing page to learn more.
Can I use Zoho Vault to share my passwords with friends and family?
Yes. You can either add your friends and family members to your account, or join their account. You must have a Standard Edition or higher subscription to do this.
Can I use Zoho Vault for my team or enterprise?
Before you sign up for a team or enterprise account, find out whether anyone from your team or enterprise has already created a Zoho account using your domain name. If so, get in touch with the super administrator who created the account, and ask them to invite you to join that group. This will enable you to stop multiple account creation and account duplication. If you are unable to find this information within your organization, drop us an email and we'll find it for you.
The steps of the signup process will depend on whether you are new to Zoho or already have a Zoho account.
- Case 1: You are new to Zoho
- Case 2: You already have an account with Zoho
Case 1: You are new to Zoho
1. First, you need to create a Zoho account. Go to our home page, provide your email address and password, and click SIGN UP FOR FREE to set up your account.
2. Provide your organization name to create an exclusive space for your organization in Zoho Vault.
- If you want to use Zoho Vault for personal purposes, you need not enter anything.
- If you want to use Zoho Vault for business, enter your team name or company name as the organization name.
3. Create a case-sensitive passphrase (the master key with which Zoho encrypts your data) that you will use to access Zoho Vault. Make sure it is secure and easy to remember. If you forget your passphrase, there is no way to retrieve your data.
4. A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided during account creation. To confirm your registration, click the verification link in the email, enter your password, and click Confirm.
Case 2: You already have an account with Zoho
- If you are the organization administrator for your Zoho account, you will have to sign in to start.
- Create a case-sensitive passphrase (the master key with which Zoho encrypts your data) that you will use to access Zoho Vault. Make sure it is secure and easy to remember. If you forget your passphrase, there is no way to retrieve your data.
- If you are not the organization administrator, you will require an invitation from your administrator to join Zoho Vault.