Can I clone a Template from one module to another?
Yes. You can clone a template of your choice, from one module to another.
For Example, if you follow a certain standard template for all your business documents, you need not go to each and every module to create it.
You can simply design a template in any one of the following modules and clone it.
You can clone a template between :
- Credit Note
To clone a template :
- Click on the Gear icon on the home screen of Zoho Books.
- Select Templates from the panel that appears.
- Select the module from the left panel, from where you wish to clone the template.
- Hover over the template and find the gear icon next to Edit button.
- Click on the Gear icon and select a module from ‘Clone as’ option, to clone the template.
You can see a Preview of the template you have cloned.
On the left panel, you can give a Template Name and Save it.