How do I add a signature to my invoice template?
To add a signature to your invoice template:
- Go to Settings and select Templates.
- Hover the cursor over the template to which you want to add the signature and click Edit.
- In the edit template properties page, click Other Details at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and check the box next to Signature to enable it.
- Authorized Signature will be the default label. Customise the label if you want a different name.
- Upload an image of your signature.
- Once done, click Save on the top right corner of the page.
If you wish to sign the invoice manually, you can click Save without uploading your signature image, and sign the invoice once you’ve printed it.