How do I add my company’s logo so that it appears on all my invoices?
To make your logo visible on your invoice, you will have to upload your logo in the Organization Profile. To upload:
- Go to Settings and select Organization Profile.
- Click the Upload Your Organization Logo option and select your organization’s logo from your device.
- Click Open and your logo will be uploaded and saved.
After uploading the logo, ensure that the option to display your organization logo on your invoices is enabled. Here’s how:
- Go to Settings and select PDF Templates.
- Choose the invoice template of your choice and click Edit.
- Navigate to Transaction Details on the left sidebar and check whether the Show Organization Logo option under Organization Details is checked. If not, check it and click Save on the top right corner of the page.
Now, your organization logo will be displayed in all your invoice PDFs and email notifications.