How do I disconnect the integration with QuickBooks Online?
Disconnecting the integration from Zoho Expense:
When you disconnect the integration, you will no longer be able to export your expense reports to QuickBooks Online. However, all the imported accounts, users and customers from QuickBooks Online will continue to remain active in Zoho Expense. But, if you want to pause the integration temporarily, you can disable it.
To disconnect the integration from Zoho Expense:
- Navigate to Settings > Admin > Integrations.
- Select QuickBooks Online under accounting.
- Click Disconnect.
- Click Confirm to disconnect the integration.
Disconnecting the integration from QuickBooks Online:
To disconnect the integration from QuickBooks Online:
- Navigate to Apps.
- All the apps connected with your QuickBooks Online account will be listed.
- Click the Action dropdown in the right corner of Zoho Expense and select Disconnect.