Yes, Tracking Categories from Xero will be imported as Tags to Zoho Expense. You can map the Tags and Tracking Categories by following the steps below:
- Switch to Admin view.
- Click the icon in the top right corner and select Accounting and ERP in the Integrations section.
- Select Xero.
- Click Show Details.
- Click Change Configuration.
- Navigate to the Tags section.
- Select a tag from the dropdown under the Zoho Expense Tags.
- Select a corresponding tracking category in Xero under the Xero Tracking Categories dropdown.
- Click Save. Once this is done, the options of the tracking categories in Xero will be imported as the options of the corresponding tags in Zoho Expense. However, the options of a tag in Zoho Expense will not be exported as the options of tracking categories in Xero.