Once the report gets approved, you can reimburse the reports submitted by your employee.
To record a reimbursement:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the Reports module on the left sidebar.
- Navigate to the To be reimbursed tab to see a list of approved reports that are waiting to be reimbursed.
- Select an approved report for which you want to record reimbursement.
- Click the Record Reimbursement button.
- In the page that opens, select the Paid Through account from which the reimbursement amount was paid. If your bank account is configured under your Zoho Books account, then it will be visible in the dropdown. If your bank account is not configured under your Zoho Books account, then Petty Cash will be considered as your default Paid Through account.
- Enter other details like notes, reference#, etc.
- Click Record Reimbursement. The report’s status will be marked as Reimbursed.