Why am I unable to export the report to QuickBooks Online?
You may be unable to export a report from Zoho Expense to QuickBooks Online due to any of the following reasons:
- The categories associated to the expenses in the report may not be available in QuickBooks Online.
- The customers associated to the expenses in the report may not be available in QuickBooks Online.
- If the tag that is used to track the classes in QuickBooks Online is associated to the expense or the report, but you haven’t selected a tag option that is a class in QuickBooks Online.
- The taxes created in Zoho Expense may not be mapped with the corresponding taxes in QuickBooks Online.
- If you didn’t choose a zero percent tax while exporting a report with non-taxable expenses.