With this integration, you can create and submit billable expenses in Zoho Expense and convert them into invoice in your corresponding Zoho Invoice Account. All information about Customers and their associated Projects are fetched in from Zoho Invoice to Zoho Expense, making it easier for you to associate them to your expense reports. Similarly, newly added categories and currencies are also synced.
Upon Approval, you can convert these expenses to invoices in Zoho Invoice and send it to your customer for reimbursement.
Perform the following steps to enable this integration:
- Log in to your Zoho Expense account.
- Go to Organization drop-down.
- Click on Manage Organizations. On doing so, you will see a list of Organizations associated with your Expense account.
- Click on the +New Organization Button.
- You will see a list of organizations created in Zoho Invoice.
- Select the organization which you want to integrate with Zoho Expense.
- Scroll down the list and Click Join Organization.
- Complete the Quick Setup. This will enable the integration.