How do I add a signature to my invoice template?
To add signature to your invoice template, kindly follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Gear icon on the top-right corner and select Templates.
- Hover the cursor over the template to which you wish to add the signature and click on Edit.
- In the section to edit template properties, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Footer tab.
- Scroll down until you find the Signature section and enable the checkbox next to label.
- Provide a field name for the signature section.
- Now, click on Choose file and upload the image file that has your signature.
- Once you’re done, click Save.
If you wish to manually sign the invoices, you can click Save aftering entering the lable name, and later sign the invoices after printing them out.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!