Can I provide/restrict GST Filing access to my accountant or the users in my organization?
Yes, you can. Zoho Books lets you to set permissions based on the roles assigned to users. So, you can restrict or provide access to actions pertaining to your GST Returns. Here, you can set permissions for your users or accountants to:
- View tax return details
- Push the transactions to the GSTN portal
- Pull and reconcile transactions from the GSTN portal
- File the GST Returns
To configure permissions:
- Click the Gear icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the Roles tab under Users and Roles.
- Edit the role for whom you want to provide/restrict access. You can also create a role by clicking New Role or Clone an existing role.
- Scroll down and you will be able to find GST Filing.
- Mark the check boxes to set permissions for a user to perform the action or unmark them to restrict access for the action.
Learn more about users and roles.
Note: This is applicable only for the users in the Indian Edition of Zoho Books.