Can I reset my organization?
No, it is not possible to reset your Zoho Books organization. The only option would be delete the organization and create a new one.
To delete an organization, please follow the instructions below,
- Click on the organization name on the top right corner and select Manage Organizations from the drop-down.
- In the following page, you will see a list of all your organizations.
- Click on the delete option under the organization you wish to remove.
- Confirm your action by clicking on Yes in the pop-up that follows.
Here are some things you should know:
- The organization should not be under any Paid plan.
- The user who is deleting the organization must be the last Admin user of the organization.
- The CRM integration must be disabled.
- If you’ve enabled the customer portal for a few contacts, deleting the organization will not allow your customers to access/view their previous transactions with your organization.
- If you’ve enabled bank feeds for this organization, deleting the organization will disable this integration and you will no longer be able to fetch your bank transactions.
Was this document helpful?
Let us know where we can improve
Thank you for your feedback!