Filing your 1099 online through Track1099
Before you start the filing process in Track 1099 ensure that you’ve set up 1099 tracking and generate the report in Zoho Books. See 1099 in Zoho Books…
- Login to track1099.com using your credentials.
- Click on Import Data tab.
- Click on Zoho logo which appears on the Import Data tab.
- On the Zoho login page, you will see instructions on how to setup and generate 1099 reports in Zoho Books. Scroll down to find Zoho login fields below. Login with your Zoho Books credentials.
- Once you login with your Zoho Books credentials, all the details related to your 1099 report will be fetched directly from your Zoho Books account. The name of your organisation and the number of vendors you are filing 1099 for, will be displayed as shown in the screen below. You can configure your organization details by clicking on your organization which is displayed right below Payer. To view the details of the 1099 report which is fetched from Zoho Books click on see all which is displayed right below 1099’s.
- Clicking on your organization will take you to the Payer tab as shown in the screen below. Once you make the necessary changes, click Done and All done for now.
- Clicking on see all will take you to the 1099 Summary tab, as show in the screen below. For each vendor, the appropriate amount will be populated in the respective boxes in the right hand side. You can verify the same in 1099 Reports in Zoho Books.
- To configure details of a particular vendor such as name, address, tax number and 1099 details, click on that particular vendor. This will take you to a screen similar to the one below. Once you make the necessary changes, click Done and All done for now.
- After you click All done for now you will be taken to the 1099 Summary screen. Once you are ready to e-file 1099s, click on Next Step found right under the Work in Progress sub tab, as shown in the screen below.
- You will be taken to the E-file tab, where you will find the cost of e-filing MISC with the IRS and the cost of e-delivering MISC to recipients, along with the due dates.You can enter your credit card payment information and click on Pay Now to complete your 1099 e-filing.