How do I import payments made by my customers?
To import your customers’ payments from a different accounting or subscription management system in Zoho Subscriptions:
- Go to the Transactions module from the left sidebar.
- Click the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Select Import Payments.
- Upload the file that you want to import.
- Select the file’s encoding.
- Choose whether you want to generate payment numbers automatically for the payments in the import file.
- Click Next.
Now, you will be able to map the field in your export file with the fields in Zoho Subscriptions. These fields will try to be matched automatically, however, you can map them manually if necessary. Once, you’re done mapping fields, click Next.
Confirm your import details in the Preview screen that follows. If you’re unsure about something, you can click Previous to make changes in the previous steps. if you’re ready to import, click Import.
Now, your customers’ payments will be imported into Zoho Subscriptions. You can view them from the Transactions module.