I have two stores with different names and addresses. How can I use Zoho Invoice for both the stores? Do I need to buy two separate subscriptions?
Actually, no you don’t have to get two separate subscriptions, since there is a workaround for this.
You can create two templates and customize one of them to show your alternate address, by replacing your organization’s address. Here is how you do this:
- Open Settings and click on Templates.
- Clone your Default template and name it appropriately.
- Hover your cursor over the cloned template and click on Edit.
- Under Template Properties, uncheck the box that says Show Organization Logo.
- Next, navigate to Header & Document Information and click on Customize your header content.
- Type in the other store’s name and address and click on Preview.
- Don’t forget to hit Save, present on the top.
Now you can use this template for your transactions, by scrolling down on your editor screen, click on the edit option present beside the Template field, and choose the alternate template.
Please refer to the gif file present below for further clarity: