VAT Summary Report
VAT summary report provides a cummulative summary of different types of VAT that are collected over a specified period of time.
You can access the VAT Summary report from Reports > Taxes > VAT Summary
The VAT summary report will display information on the following:
- Output VAT - VAT on sales.
- Input VAT - VAT on purchases.
- Acquisition VAT - VAT on acquisition of goods from other European countries.
- Reverse Charge VAT - Reverse charge VAT on services received from overseas suppliers.
Generating a VAT Summary Report
To generate a VAT summary report:
- Click on the Reports section on the left sidebar.
- Select Taxes and click on VAT Summary
- Choose the date range for which you wish to generate the VAT summary and click on the Run Report button.