As an Admin, I would like to obtain additional information about the expenses from my submitters. How do I do that?
You can obtain additional information from your submitters by creating new custom fields for the expense creation form. To do this:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon in the top right corner and select Modules under Customization.
- Select Expenses and navigate to the Fields tab.
- Click +Add New Field.
- Enter a name for your custom field.
- Select the type of data that you’re going to enter for this custom field.
- After you select an appropriate data type, a preview of how the custom field will look like while creating a record will be displayed below.
- Click Save.
Now, your submitters will be able to add additional information in this custom field when add expenses for approval.