Yes, you can see the custom fields while running the analytics and also filter the analytic report based on the custom fields. To do that:
- Switch to Admin View.
- Click the icon on the left sidebar.
- Click the analytic report you want to customise.
- Click Customise at the top of the page.
- Click the Show/Hide Columns button at the top of the page. All the columns that can be added to your analytic report will be shown in the left side table, and the columns that are already added to your analytic report will be shown in the right side table.
- Drag and drop the custom field you want in your report from the left side table to the right side table. You can also hover over a column name in the left side table and click the + button to add a column in your report.
- Click Run Report to view the customised/customised analytics.