Zoho Expense - Slack Integration
With the Zoho Expense-Slack integration, stay up-to-date with the employee expenses of your organisation. Receive instant notifications in your Slack channels on the approvals and rejections of expense reports and speed up the process of reimbursement.
Perform the following steps to enable the integration:
- Sign-in to your Zoho Expense account. Don’t have one? Try free for 30 days.
- Navigate to the Admin section. Go to Integrations module.
- Click Slack under the Other Apps section.
- Click the Add to Slack button to initiate the setup.
- Once that’s done, enter your Slack Credentials to continue with the integration.
- Choose a channel to which you wish to push the notifications from Zoho Expense.
- Click Allow to complete the integration.
After enabling the integration, you will start receiving notification in your Slack channel whenever a report is approved or rejected across your organisation.
- On approving an expense report:
- On Rejecting an expense report:
Disconnecting the integration
You can also disconnect the integration if you no longer wish to send notifications to your Slack account. To do that:
- Navigate to Integrations > Other Apps > Slack.
- Click on the Disconnect button located alongside Slack.
Try Free for 30 days