Zoho Expense - Invoice Integration
With this integration, you can create and submit billable expenses in Zoho Expense and convert them into invoice in your corresponding Zoho Invoice Account. All information about Customers and their associated Projects are fetched in from Zoho Invoice to Zoho Expense, making it easier for you to associate them to your expense reports. Similarly, newly added categories and currencies are also synced.
Upon Approval, you can convert these expenses to invoices in Zoho Invoice and send it to your customer for reimbursement.
Initiating the Sync
Perform the following steps to enable this integration:
- Log in to your Zoho Expense account.
- Go to Organisation drop-down.
- Click on Manage Organisations. On doing so, you will see a list of organisations associated with your Expense account.
- Click on the +New Organisation Button.
- You will see a list of organisations created in Zoho Invoice.
- Select the organisation which you want to integrate with Zoho Expense.
- Scroll down the list and Click Join Organisation.
- Complete the Quick Setup. This will enable the integration.