How do I add my organisation’s tax information to my invoice?
To add VAT information to your invoice template:
- Log into your Zoho Books account.
- Click on the Gear icon present on the top right corner of the page and select Organization Profile.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Tax ID drop-down.
- Choose VAT and enter your VAT number in the corresponding text field.
- Click Save for the changes to take effect.
- Now, head to Preferences and click on General.
- Scroll down to the Organisation Address Format section and click on the Insert Placeholders drop-down.
- Select VAT and the VAT number.
Now the placeholder for VAT and the corresponding VAT number will be displayed as part of the organisation address format in all your invoice templates.