How do I view the vendor-wise breakdown of the total prepaid expenses in Zoho Books?
You can view the customer-wise breakdown of the total prepaid expenses by adding the Unused Advance Payment column to the Vendor Balance Summary report. Here’s how:
- Go to the Reports module on the left sidebar.
- Select the Vendor Balances Summary report under Receivables.
- On the Vendor Balances Summary page, click Customise Report on the top.
- On the Customise Report page, go to the Show or Hide Columns tab.
- In the Available Columns section, hover over Unused Advance Payment and click the + button next to it.
- If you have created transactions in different currencies, hover over Unused Advance Payment (FCY) and click the + button next to it.
- Unused Advance Payment will be added to the Selected Columns section.
- Click Run Report.
You can now view the vendor-wise total prepaid expenses of your organisation from the unused advance payment columns of the Vendor Balance Summary report.